Poor xB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
wow..

_D2X0008_2_1.jpg

_D2X0004.jpg

those cars suck! they are a toaster box on wheels!
i witnessed a 4 car pile up and a XB was hit from the rear @ 40mph by an accord, then hit the guy infront of him. it was brand new, maybe a few month old by the owner. but the rear end was shattered, it shuved the rear suspension forward, and the springs came off and were laying next to the car. the doors had to be forced open because of the bent frame, the air bag never went off "lawsuit" and the car was totaled. i have never seen a car so bad. i've seen cars hit just as hard and the damage is there but repairable. those cars suck!

to all those that have them, i'm sorry, glad you like it, but this is just my opinion. but please consider your saftey while driving. that poor XB was cruched.

~Ryan

well airbags are designed to only go off in a front end collisions thus the airbags properly didn't deploy.

Think about it, if your standing still and a car rams into your rear end at 50mph, how is your free body going to react. Because of inertia, your going to stay still as the car violently moves forwards. You will be sucked in your seats. If you get hit head on and your standing still, your car wants to move backwards very fast and you want to stay in your place. Thus you will be flying forwards out of your seat, so the airbags are there to stop you.

he said he was pusshed into the car infront of him though so that bags should have deployed from the front impact.

Quoted post[/post]] well airbags are designed to only go off in a front end collisions thus the airbags properly didn't deploy.

Think about it, if your standing still and a car rams into your rear end at 50mph, how is your free body going to react. Because of inertia, your going to stay still as the car violently moves forwards. You will be sucked in your seats. If you get hit head on and your standing still, your car wants to move backwards very fast and you want to stay in your place. Thus you will be flying forwards out of your seat, so the airbags are there to stop you.

keep reading, i said it hit the car in front of him after being hit from behind. the bags should have gone off. the xb hit the car in front of him hard enough to break the seat in that car., thus a big enough impact supposley to set off the bags.

Quoted post[/post]] he said he was pusshed into the car infront of him though so that bags should have deployed from the front impact.
thats what i said, thank you for reading all the way through!
:thumbsup: to you

ever walk thru a junk yard and looked at all the cars that had front end damage? Ever notice that most of the airbags never deployed?

I put as much faith in an airbag system as I put money into the bank....my savings account has been sitting on $0.59 for the last 2 years.... :wink: just enough to concider it and keep it a savings account, but yet not enought to collect any interest.

Back