POP QUIZ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Will a d16a6 fuel rail fit a d16a1 intake manifold??

if they are the same OBD gen id say 95% yes...if not, id cut it back to about 60%

yeah, Mark McGwire dont even have enough steroids for a throw like that (yeah he was a batter not a pitcher, dont kill my joke) :mrgreen:

dont woryy about it, B16Racer found the d16a1 rail he thought he lost. its all cool. But still, its an interesting question someone might need to know, so, some one has to have the answer.

sorry for the pointless rambling

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm in texas, he is in florida, and I can't throw that hard.
:laugh: :laugh: OMFG :laugh: :laugh:

that shit had me ROFL for some reason :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, Mark McGwire dont even have enough steroids for a throw like that (yeah he was a batter not a pitcher, dont kill my joke) :mrgreen:

dont woryy about it, B16Racer found the d16a1 rail he thought he lost. its all cool. But still, its an interesting question someone might need to know, so, some one has to have the answer.

yeah I did find it...sorry PhyreGod :mrgreen: :cry: :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I'm in texas, he is in florida, and I can't throw that hard.
:laugh: :laugh: OMFG :laugh: :laugh:

that shit had me ROFL for some reason :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]

yeah I did find it...sorry PhyreGod :mrgreen: :cry: :p

Thats cool :thumbsup: Takes the guesswork out of it.

Back