pop the hood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Come from under neath. Or if anything got into there. Mine is hardly driven on the street and I still rock the top portion.

jdm b18c lsd tranny sc61

new exhaust was made. dumps in front of drivers side front tire. 3 inch straight...

will have video and audio tonight...

499004_85_full.jpg

holy cheesmo charge pipes batman!!!!! seriously tho look like a nice setup but why ruin it by chincing out with the charge pipes??? not to mention nyoull prob have boost leak like a mofo

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jun 20 2005, 01:14 PM
eeekkk No Cam Gear Cover. You got balls my friend.
[post=514482]Quoted post[/post]​

That was just for tuning. The ARRRR red valve cover and timing belt cover is back on. Although, the possiblity of something getting in there is quite slim.

Originally posted by B16@Jun 20 2005, 03:23 PM
Here is my money shot! 96 spec R B18C motor with CTR intake cam and Toda 12.3:1 CR pistons. Also has a bunch of other shit.
gallery_106_2_1092929908.jpg

[post=514452]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a question about the timing belt cover there. I did my LSVtec and was missing all the cover like you have there. Was wondering which one to get the covers from, a vtec motor or a non-vtec motor or mix of both? Im kinda stump on this question, gonna buy the covers soon.

Thanks

Originally posted by noobvang@Jun 20 2005, 06:02 PM

I have a question about the timing belt cover there. I did my LSVtec and was missing all the cover like you have there. Was wondering which one to get the covers from, a vtec motor or a non-vtec motor or mix of both? Im kinda stump on this question, gonna buy the covers soon.

Thanks
[post=514578]Quoted post[/post]​

Since you're using the b18 block, you can use either one. Just note, the smaller the deck height of hte motor, the larger gap you'll have between the lower and uper covers. So i would suggest getting the b18a cover.

Here's my recently sort of completed b16 swap into my crx dx, even though still throwing some codes, ebay $30 intake, test pipe, and invidia exhaust, short shifter, aem cai and header to come soon, within a month.
Pic:
gallery_28915_350_194147.jpg

Also new windshield installed and new battery, along with vacuum lines corectly installed, also engine ground cables installed, now the brake system!

Crappy cell phone camera. 94 cx LS motor/GSR tranny

gallery_18745_397_9107.jpg

Yea I know its a mess...thats what new england winters do to your car.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 20 2005, 06:46 PM
mike, what's the bottle thing... in the pic its just CLOSER to the bottom "in front of" the FPR
[post=514611]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah, you are quite observant :)
That is a resivoir for the power steering fluid. I removed the pump then looped the rack to keep fluid in the system.

101411371_l.jpg

Fooled you, someone said the manifold wouldnt fit, so i had to check. thankfully it does clear the hood, so i didnt have to sell it. still no boost :angry:

57508094_l.jpg

21859_33_full.jpg

Reppin' the old, old, old school A-series motors. Old pic, bay is a bit cleaner now :p

Back