Porsche Bugatti killer!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
OMG!

111888_ppr.jpg

Porsche is poised to burst Bugatti’s bubble when it rolls out the fastest road car in the world in 2009 — and Autocar magazine has revealed how it expects it to look.

This radical supercar is expected to be dubbed GT1, and will be a 950hp, road-legal version of Porsche’s future Le Mans challenger. According to insiders, the target top speed is 254mph — a crucial 2mph faster than the claimed top speed of the 987hp Bugatti Veyron.

Read more: SPEEDtv.com | New Models | Porsche Plans 950hp Bugatti-Buster | by Autocar staff | The latest new model releases, road tests, auto shows and more! | Detroit, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Nissan, Hyundai, Ferrari, Renault, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Kia, Chevy, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac

yeah, but i saw the bugatti on the speed ring and they were testing it out. the top speed isn't 252, that's where the speed limiter is. they hit the limiter 2 or 3 times though.

Holy Bat-Scoops!

Anyone making a kit to graft a couple of those on the roof of the EG?

Regarding gas mileage/range...with 950 HP you have enough power to tow a fuel truck behind you.

Wow, at first glance I thought it WAS a lemans car.. I was thinking "so what, another race car"

Street legal... Unbelievable. and dead sexy to boot.

probably 800k.... production line around 50-100 cars. that's my guess.

Citizen_Insane said:
DAMN! If I had 800k, I think thats where I'd put it!

you sound like farva from super troopers. "If i had $30,000,000 I would buy a car, and you wouldn't be able to catch me." hahahaha

Thats almost $1000 per horse.

pissedoffsol said:
probably 800k.... production line around 50-100 cars. that's my guess.

I think I'd rather have 800 hay eating horses.

I figure my car only cost roughly $35 per horse.

Mind you, I'd be prefectly willing to pay the taxes on one if say I won one in the annual "win-a-porsche-on-hondswap" contest.

Consider this my entry.

lol

i assure you, i cannot afford a win a car contenst. lol

Back