Porsche Bugatti killer!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

after markup and if you wanna get ahead on teh waiting list.... youre looking at over 1 mil...easily. Hell even if you get on the waiting list, its still going to cost you EASILY over 1 mil.

Shit, when te Ferrari 360's first came out, you're looking at a 250k car minimum...

Seany-izzle said:
after markup and if you wanna get ahead on teh waiting list.... youre looking at over 1 mil...easily. Hell even if you get on the waiting list, its still going to cost you EASILY over 1 mil.

Shit, when te Ferrari 360's first came out, you're looking at a 250k car minimum...

the ford GT is/was the same way, they were doing 75,000+ markups on those cars, and people still say sure.

the porsche gt is easily over a million dollars.... easily. just cause the msrp or some magazine says its 300k or whatever doesnt make it true... oh, and i just checked wtih my friend who washes cars is RI... he talked to the guy who owns Capital Steel Company.. he paid around 450k for his 360, two years ago.

The buggatti is an all-around ultimate car tho. It's rediculously nice on the inside, as well as the outside, with a.. what v16 or something crazy like that?

This porsche will be altogether a more sports car than the veyron is. I wish it was like 300 mph or something crazy, but 254 is realistic with wind resistance.

800K ill get me a Saleen S7 with performance upgrade... (yes I realize its about 400K in the States, but that is what it would cost here... damn taxes...)

The buggatti is an all-around ultimate car tho. It's rediculously nice on the inside, as well as the outside, with a.. what v16 or something crazy like that?

This porsche will be altogether a more sports car than the veyron is. I wish it was like 300 mph or something crazy, but 254 is realistic with wind resistance.

yep, the Veyron is NOT a sports car, they made it to be the ultiment grand touring car.

high taxes wahhhhh
shut up and enjoy your legal weed and mushrooms you lucky bastard :(

I'm from the Netherlands.

It has a W12 motor (Basically it's 2 V6's next to eachother, VW invention.. brutal stuff)

try again. 8.0 W16 (2 v8s) with quad turbos.

for those of you that are keeping score, that 6 more cylinders and 300ccs less displacement than the viper....i wonder what a quad turbo viper could accomplish. (i know nothing...traction is a big deal, and the awd veyron has it with its its gearing and aerodynamics).

Back