(Porsche + Honda + BMW) x Ricer = Fail

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If he's ballin.. looks like i'm in the wrong profession. I better take up manicure lessons.lol

off topic:

for real though they do make decent money. its just the thought of doing a womens job..yikes

Ok, ... Sadly I sort of know the guy that owns this auto civic (think its a 98 )..bimmer/porsche. My cousin is married to the nephew of the owner of this car. This vehicle is in the Pittsburgh area. Right before they got married they had a party at their house and I met this guy and his car. Korean guy, probably makes good money. I don't understand it either. I just about died when I clicked on this and low and behold it was exactly the car I thought it was. It's a shame.

Well I came across it in State College just off campus. I early slammed on the brakes when I saw it. Looks like it may have suspension under it but nothing drastic, and Si wheels. I didn't really get too close to it though. I was laughing the entire time when I took those.
We should start a post your local rice thread.:ph34r:
Then again, it may end up like the kill story thread.

If he's ballin.. looks like i'm in the wrong profession. I better take up manicure lessons.lol

off topic:

for real though they do make decent money. its just the thought of doing a womens job..yikes
where'd you get manicuring?

Back