Portflow head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97CTR

Port and polish, 3 angle valve job, bronze valve guides, titanium retainers and portflow outers, type r inners.

s40bf642a7c842.jpg

s40bf6465900c2.jpg

s40bf647fa1238.jpg

s40bf649846d07.jpg

did you do the work yourself or did you have it done by a shop?

looks very nice either way but if you did it yourself it just makes it that much nicer...

Portflow is the name of the shop, they do some good work. Its not something I would want to tackle on my own.

I am doing mine right now by myself, well actually my pops who is an ex-machinist is helping me out, but for the most part it is not that bad, slight learning curve, and a lot of hours getting the finishing polish. I will post up a new thread when I finish mine, I have one more intake port to do, and then i just need to polish up my exausts.

everyone's a critic, i'm just out to turn some rpms and have some fun driving........ and free mustache rides for the ladies. :D

Did all thge valves get a 3 angle? i read on an RM forum that it is better for the exhaust valve seats to get a radiused grind instead of the 3-angle, to minimize any exhaust reversion. Good looking head btw.

Did you get a flow chart with the head? I'm waiting for my head to make it's return trip from the guys @ Endyne

Back