porting the head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

still waiting, should be here in a few hours, the suspense is killing me :)

here it is. a month of waiting was totally worth it :)

gallery_1242_496_58517.jpg

gallery_1242_496_30334.jpg

gallery_1242_496_56370.jpg

gallery_1242_496_33969.jpg

gallery_1242_496_42421.jpg

gallery_1242_496_10823.jpg

i got the full package from portflow. the head already had portflow springs and retainers.

what it includes:
disassemble/ clean/ inspection
port & polish
multi-angle valve job
deshroud valve area in chamber
polish chambers
surface deck
assembly / new seals included

nice! It looks better than mine.....cuz i didnt get it rsurfaced. just the ports and seals. i'm trying to get the pics from my g-friends brother. He always does this crap. I'm getting on his ass today about all the stupid shit he does so i might not get the pics. Either way! GREAT HEAD

hmm this and the last chic i was talkin to would be close...

im stoked :) now i just need a place to build :cry: its becomming frustrating having all these parts and no where to work.

oh yea and they stole my spark plugs!! lol

Port work is ideally matched to the cams, displacement, compression and desired power curve characteristics. They should have different packages based on what you want to use on the engine.

i asked portflow, and they really dont have different stages or anything. sure they can do custom work, but its 100/hr.

Quoted post[/post]]
i asked portflow, and they really dont have different stages or anything. sure they can do custom work, but its 100/hr.

Cool. I just noticed how good my work looked compared to the pros. Nice. The valve job is what will give you the best performance boost. good luck building. I'm just about finished with mine, looking to start her up tomorrow or sunday.

Back