Poss. tranny problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blz

Ok here is the rundown with a little history. I have swaped a B series motor into my EG hatch. I have had this in for some time now and driven it a good few thousand miles. At about 2k I had a massive clutch error after that I had to pull off that tranny and replaced clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, and all bearings. After this was complete I got it all back together and ran it for a couple more thousand. Now is when the trouble happens, I was tearing out of a driveway and I slamed the front of my car on the street exiting a driveway and since then haven't been able to get it moving. Since then I tore off the tranny spent 800 getting all the syncrhos replaced and tranny rebuilt(they needed it anyways). I now put it all back together making sure to torque everything to spec and double triple checking everything. Moment of truth....nope still won't move. But it acts like it wants to, when i engage the clutch you can hear the rpms drop the car moves a small ammount and my speed gauge read like I am moving 10-15mph.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?

Yeah thats definately not it. I do all the work myself and have troubleshooted a lot in the past, but this ones definately got me.

Also I must have scrolled down to far when I made my post and I posted in the wrong category. Can somone move it for me? Thanks.

Back