Possible, Brick, Nj Car show

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StandBackImApro

Welding/Fabrication
Well im new to Honda swap, but a vet of Honda-tech and super honda...

But I live in Brick, Nj i dont have a honda anymore, but i work on them everyday, i plan on getting another soon, i had a h22 boosted DA..

Anyway, Theres a Huge Parking lot between a Hollywood Video And a Fedex Kinkos, Ive seen a few Muscle car meets there before, and i know the import scene is bigger than that, especially around here

So, When the weather gets a little nicer, i plan on talking to that plazas managment about using that spot for a day..

its pretty big, deffinetly enough to have a spot for more than 100 cars, theres plenty of food places around.

So, to see if it worth it, how many of you would show up?

I'd definitely go, I have family in the area and actually know where your talking about. IDK how big the import scene is in brick but I guess if a decent amount of the cars that cruise 37 in TR in the summer came it could turn into something real big.

Its decent around here, alot of ricers though

But ive been thinking about starting a meet for a while now, and theres 3 places i can think of with nice open spaces, i hope this works out good, id like to see some more people with interest

Sounds Good

That sounds good but I need to get my car up and running. I'm looking to upgrade the tranny. Let me know if you have any ideas to give me.

I live in cranford, NJ, which is not that far from Brick. The first thing will be to get it back on the road. I'm thinking about upgrading the engine and doing the tranny that way. Then the next thing will be to redo the interior of the car. But right now I'm just trying to figure the whole thing out.:confused:

Well if you have any questions, u can talk to me on aim my s/n is GrenadeLovexxxx

Maybe one day i can come help u out with your car

Back