Possible engine swap for 89 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MightyAngim

Im getting a 89 crx si and I was wondering a few things. I want to put an acura engine in it, but I dont know any details of what I need to do. And on top of that, from the acura engine could I do some sort of v6 conversion? Is there a website that I could look for some interior mods as well?
thanks

get a 90 acura integera motor b18a1 great swap little of work in doing this swap like hasport motormounts shift linkinge wiring should be tha same. im running a turbo b18a1 in my si crx i whipped tha shi t out of v8s

V6 conversion huh........I dont think its possible to make an inline 4 motor into a V6

i hear the v6 conversion is where its at. u just bore another 2 cyls in the side of the block

yea i turned my I4 in to a v10 kicks ass

i think he ment putting a v6 in the crx.

and yes its posible but all things are posible with money and knowlege.
is it probalbe hell no. barley enough room to get the b20 in there good luck with a v6

i hear the v6 conversion is where its at. u just bore another 2 cyls in the side of the block

sorry to bring up this old thread up....but wtf..lol, ya, boreing 2 cyls in the side of the block would work easily...you don't need to add anything, just bore it! I hear the V6 conversion is where its at!... sigh. I know, I'm a jerk...:(

sorry to bring up this old thread up....but wtf..lol, ya, boreing 2 cyls in the side of the block would work easily...you don't need to add anything, just bore it! I hear the V6 conversion is where its at!... sigh. I know, I'm a jerk...:(

its a joke u moron

Back