possible fun d-series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by chops95ex@May 25 2005, 09:14 AM
Thanks guys, not everybody would take the time to explain. i think we officially took over this thread. shit happens
:peace:
[post=503334]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, no problem since the guy never responded, the orginal topic fell through, now were on to ITBs. To turbo with ITB's, it would be sweet, however, you have to have TONS of skills to make the box air tight around the ITBs.

One of the big custom manifolds guys made a intake manifold with ITBs for a turbo app for his senior design project and the thing was bad ass.

Naw, wouldn't be too hard to make it seal up around the ITBs. It just takes some careful measurement and someone who can make a good weld.

Sucks that you didn't get the D. You can build one just like it for dirt cheap though. :)

I agree Sol, the D is where most of us started, and it can be a fun little motor. And if you blow it the fuck up, then your out what, $400? :D

Yup! I'd still like to build one sometime... an older 4th gen with a 165-170whp all motor D block would be a ton of fun!

Back