Possible new Corvette today----

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whoaaaaa. that's a nice one...... Canary yellow is a nice color on those cars.

Yeah, im not really sure that a Supercharged ZO6 is right for him lol.....but he loves the yellow....he loves the ZO6 but he really wants a convertible.

i'd really rather see him just get like a 2004 Automatic Convertible if he is to get anything....he drives like he is 80 as it is, barely goes 65 on the highways...the kind of guy you want to smack for driving so slow...

Now me on the other hand, that ZO6 is basically my dream car....how much do you get for kidneys these days on the black market?

whoaaaaa. that's a nice one...... Canary yellow is a nice color on those cars.

Not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but your sig makes me laugh every time I read it.

And that 01' Vette is a beast.

yeah i was gonna mention you :lol:
you're welcome for me saving it :)

anyway, back on topic. If he's set on a convertible than why even look a it? obviously any vette will be be a beast. Don't get me wrong i like the looks and power but after driving one and looking at the panels it's just not for me. I must be too small cuz that front end steers like a damn boat :lol:

Well, at one point he was set on a 2001 one yellow Z06 and was set to buy one back in 2003 but some other things came up.....He does want a convertible but is willing to over look it for the Z06...he really like the yellow as well...

If this doesn't work out, there is a 2004 White Convertible Automatic that a dealer called him about priced at 26,000 but will sell to him for 24,000, has 33k miles on it but it's just over the border in NY

damn thats a big markup discount! How old is your pops? maybe an auto would be worth it if he's gonna keep it.

the auto i drove was pretty damn sick for a base model :lol:

wow, that's literally right down the street from my roomates mom's house (where he lived during school).

Bucket list item: burn out on the whitestone bridge :)

My dad had a change of heart.....got his deposit back...he basically is just not healthy enough to even enjoy driving this car...glad he realized it...for once he listened to us, it'sa big step !

Just saw your sisters post, scott.

RIP Scotts dad. :(

Sorry to hear man. RIP Scott's dad.

I'll keep yoru family in my prayers.

:rip_1:

Thanks guys...the shitty part is, he was ok from the cancer, not the best but functional, walking, talking, self dependent....he ended up having a heart attack a week ago that went undetected because of the pain he was already in which disabled him. he died from congestive heart failure. He was at home with hospice already in place....he died peacefully...

Sorry to hear about your loss. Atleast he isn't suffering anymore.

Back