Possible New Transformers Movie Coming Out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

duuuuuuude, transformers rocks!!! i hope they dont fuck up the movie though...i remember watching the cartoon transformers movie, did anyone else cry when optimus prime died and they took that glowing orb from him? one of the saddest moments in cartoon history.

yeah i have the original cartoon one on DVD :). i was really sad when Prime died the first time i saw it. funny part was when the only cuss word said in the whole movie was said by a human. he said "SHIT!!" lol

Itz ALL ABOUT BUMBLEBEEEEE! Still have the original car. Mint condition. Plus a grip of others.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 20 2003, 11:32 PM
I damn near cried when Optimus died and was shocked to hear "shit" on my favorite cartoon. :lol:

Shocked just from 'shit'? Then I don't think you want to listen to these Thundercats outtakes... I was traumatized when I first heard these a few years ago. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 21 2003, 10:14 AM
:blink: i must be getting old....

Shit I was buying them when they first came out, you think you're old :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jun 20 2003, 09:07 PM
duuuuuuude, transformers rocks!!! i hope they dont fuck up the movie though...i remember watching the cartoon transformers movie, did anyone else cry when optimus prime died and they took that glowing orb from him? one of the saddest moments in cartoon history.

i did too :cry:

Back