possible to put a 90 teg front end on 90 civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lococoin

I just picked up a car with a mint front end and was wondering if anyone could steer me in the right direction as to whether or not the front end off the integra would fit on my ef. Im not looking to spend a fortune custom fitting everything so if thats the only way it would be possible then ill just scratch that idea.

Thanks

ive been to that site but never noticed anything about an ef with that front end.

Do you have a link to a picture?

it is possible but you will need to be able to weld and do the bodywork yourself or it will cost way to much for a shop to do it if you want to do it ask and there are a couple of us that arent dicks and will help you through it

There was a crx with a DA front end that i saw in my area, i really didnt think it looked bad at all. I mean the front ends are kind of similar anyways. Im not sure how much work is involved, but im pretty sure it is pretty far away from being a direct bolt on swap.

i think it will be easier if you just weld on the DA front clip if they line up. i dont think a DA front on a EF chassis will look too bad. their body lines are similiar. itll look way better then a EK fron on EF chassis though ;)

I actuly like seeing pictures of these kind of front end swaps. Post pics of the on on G2IC please i dont wanna sign up only to search and not find it.

Heres a picture of a front end swap that makes me drool.

gallery_28521_166_1098836760.jpg

Back