1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POSSIBLE WTB: d-series trans

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by spiritofjosh, Aug 23, 2011.

1. spiritofjosh

spiritofjosh know your role!

This is for my good friend's 97 hatch dx, her trans does nothing but grind in every gear etc. Unfortunately she doesn't go on here so I figured I'd do her a favor and look, I don't feel like calling junk yards for her, she can do that.

Anyway don't hold me to it but would anybody have any manual d-series trans around? If so how much and unfortunately I'm located at the Jersey Shore, 08740. So let me hear if you have anything and I'll let her know. Thanks

2. eg95

eg95 New Member

Have a manual tranny from 95 ex has about 150,000 new clutch, throw out bearing. Was working fine when I pulled it, may need an input shaft bearing. It does not grind any gears and no pop outs. 100 bucks and it's yours u come pick up I'm in toms river nj

1 person likes this.
  3. 98coupeboy

98coupeboy New Member

I got a trans but I need it for about 1-2 months and its new not sure how much miles but its still in good shape.

4. spiritofjosh

spiritofjosh know your role!

eg95 pm'd me about his and he's really local but if that doesn't work out i'll let you know, thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted