possibly parting out ls/vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
just checking interest on the following.
pending sale of just the shell of the car i may be parting out my ls/vtec.

jdm b16 sir II head (obd1) - mild port work on the head by Unleaded Racing , 3 angle grind on all valves
itr inner valve springs
itr retainers
ctr outer valve springs
ctr intake cam
skunk2 adjustable cam gears

ITR parts : throttle body , intake manifold (port matched) , exhaust cam

itr tranny 4.40 final drive
with 1995 integra LS fifth gear .714:1 and stock 5th gear included

RC 310 Injectors
AEM cold air intake
DC sports 4-1 ceramic header
b & m fuel pressure regulator and gauge
ITR Exedy Clutch and Pressure Plate (15k miles)
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket

block b18a fresh bore pistons and rings less than 8000 miles ago:
pr3 .25 mm over pistons *81.25mm bore*
ARP rod bolts
ARP head studs
ls rods

hondata p28 ecu - stage 2 with datalogging and stage 4 software with romeditor included and pocket programmer included, stage 4 w/out the 3 step rev limiter basically...

just wondering if anyone may be interested in any of this... the shell selling sounds promising so just testing the waters.. pics of everything will be available if/when i pull motor

what kind of price are you wanting to get out of the b18a block!

let me know might want to snag that from you! ;)

how much for the b16 head with all the work? will it bolt right up to my b18b withouht any modifications? if so i am very interested. how much for the cai and tranny? thanks a lot

Originally posted by SPEEDFREAK0920@Jul 9 2004, 03:01 AM
how much for the b16 head with all the work? will it bolt right up to my b18b withouht any modifications? if so i am very interested. how much for the cai and tranny? thanks a lot

to bolt it right up all you will need is a ls/vtec conversion system by golden eagle that allows you to do all the pluging and adjustments needed in the kit its complete and after the kit is bough tyour set just get that head and bolt it right up to the block.

oh yea. i have the ls/vtec conversion kit also which i will sell with the head.

read the post, this is all pending sale of the shell of the car, which is just in the works now... so thanks for the interest thus far i am formulating a price list if this does go through.

also the head has the itr exhaust cam in there as well and has been milled .020"

prices if my pending deal goes through.

jdm b16 sir II head (obd1) - mild port work on the head by Unleaded Racing , 3 angle grind on all valves
.020” mill , converted for lsvtec
itr inner valve springs
itr retainers
ctr outer valve springs
ctr intake cam
itr exhaust cam
skunk2 adjustable cam gears --- $ 1200

ITR intake manifold (port matched to head) / itr throttle body combo --- $500 all sensors included

itr tranny 4.40 final drive with 1995 integra LS fifth gear .714:1 and stock 5th gear included : $1200

RC 310 Injectors saturated --- $ 175
AEM cold air intake --- $ 125
DC sports 4-1 ceramic header --- $200
b & m fuel pressure regulator and gauge --- $50
ITR Exedy Clutch and Pressure Plate (10k~11k miles) : $150
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket --- $20

complete short block b18a fresh bore pistons and rings less than 8000 miles ago: $600
pr3 .25 mm over pistons *81.25mm bore*
ARP rod bolts
ARP head studs
ls rods
ls crank, new rear main seal , new rod bearings, b16 oil pump

hondata p28 ecu - stage 2 with datalogging and stage 4 software with romeditor included and pocket programmer included, stage 4 w/out the 3 step rev limiter basically... --- $550

just wondering if anyone may be interested in any of this... the shell selling sounds promising so just testing the waters.. pics of everything will be available if/when i pull motor

all prices shown do not include shipping which is at the buyers expense.

Just wondering if the sale of the shell went through....Really interested in that shortblock. Please pm me if the motor becomes available, I have cash in hand.

Back