Possibly Parting Out My Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xlerate93

As some of you may have seen in the vehicle classifieds i have a complete sol chassis for sale, but alas people arent biting so im contiplating parting the car out

my main questions are getting rid of the main things, the entire rear disk conversion, possibly everything regarding the clutch system for someone with an auto, doors, panels, seats, etc

the little interior pieces and headlights and such are easy to sell, i will probably ebay those pieces unless i got a good deal outside of ebay

so let me know, and please dont email me with "i need this clip or screw" and things of that nature until i get a majority of it ripped out, thanks

Craig :)

im located in waterbury, connecticut for anyone interested in picking up

my aim name is on 24/7, that would be faster than a pm or email

aim - XLerate93
email - XLerate93@aol.com

Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Nov 25 2003, 10:35 AM
how much do you want for the seats? what color? do you have pics?

seats are black/red stripe, small hole in the drivers sdie bolster, i could get pics if you want

best offer

yeah post pics if you can. I would most likly have them redone so the little hole will not matter

Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Nov 25 2003, 11:07 AM
yeah post pics if you can. I would most likly have them redone so the little hole will not matter

s3fc37304668b0.jpg

s3fc373513a9c6.jpg

s3fc373a64bb02.jpg

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 27 2003, 05:49 PM
the rear disks man how much

250 plus shipping, the car is not taken apart yet, i have a couple people interested in the shell, ill update soon :)

How much for everything regarding the clutch system? Pedals, master, fluid lines etc.?? I need a price shipped to 11428 - NY

Here is the part that I need. The knob on the climate control that sets the fan to what ever setting (off 1 2 3 or 4)

I have paypal.

Originally posted by xlerate93@Nov 25 2003, 09:33 AM
As some of you may have seen in the vehicle classifieds i have a complete sol chassis for sale, but alas people arent biting so im contiplating parting the car out

my main questions are getting rid of the main things, the entire rear disk conversion, possibly everything regarding the clutch system for someone with an auto, doors, panels, seats, etc

the little interior pieces and headlights and such are easy to sell, i will probably ebay those pieces unless i got a good deal outside of ebay

so let me know, and please dont email me with "i need this clip or screw" and things of that nature until i get a majority of it ripped out, thanks

aim - XLerate93

how much do u want for the car. i wouldnt want the engine anyway

Originally posted by pete mf77+Nov 30 2003, 07:38 PM-->
xlerate93
@Nov 25 2003, 09:33 AM

aim - XLerate93

how much do u want for the car. i wouldnt want the engine anyway

including a vis mugen bumper, and vis carbon fiber hood (oem) 1700 bucks

Back