possibly the most non PC thing I've ever said

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
United Way girl: Don't forget Cam, your allocation panel is meeting today

Me: Oh, which one is that

UWG: The women's center for domestic abuse and rape, do you want directions?

Me: No, I figured I'd just punch a girl and watch which way she ran...

i think it's ok. you would have been in trouble if you said you would rape her and see which way she ran.

I actually selected that committee, I know some victims so I wanted to help get them more funding... but I just had to say it lol

Police officer walks into a subway and orders a ham and swiss. As the guy's about to put the veggies on it, the officer asks him if they accept Visa. Guy looks at the officer with a smirk and says, "License and Vegetation"

That's good.

Why is the wind blowing downward? Because some Bicycles are Orange !

One of the best things I have said in the past month that was pretty messed up was a play off of a "that's what she said".

At our A vs. B rugby game the woman trainer was spraying stik-um on a kid's ankle to tape it, but she accidentally also sprayed my friend in the face who was putting on his cleats. Not thinking she said, "Oh sorry. But don't worry, it's just sticky stuff."

I jump at the opportunity and say, " That's what I told that bitch last night, but she still slapped me pretty fucking hard."

The trainer was redder than Kool Aid and both A and B teams were rolling.

i got in trouble wife my ex one time for some shit i said, we just finished having sex and i looked at her and said, "damn girl your pussy stank so bad it made my dick throw up." i still dont know why she broke up with me, hmmmm...

Back