Post A Pic Of Your Ride.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my ride
i will post more pics after b16a swap and air bags are added with interior pics
Image011.jpg

Originally posted by digitalpimp@May 11 2003, 12:31 AM
my ride
i will post more pics after b16a swap and air bags are added with interior pics
Image011.jpg

oh god, you better run and hide in the corner with your flame retardent suit, buddy :ph34r:

I was going to be the first to comment, but I figured, welp, it's a pic thread... But fuck it, let's FLAME!!! :)

It's ED chassis... CRX or Hatch is the question.. the next question is WHY. Airbrushes are for shirts and helmets. Not CARS.

most people on here arent a fan of wild body kits and paint jobs and big rims. the are either heavy or they consume money that could be better spent on performance mods.

and sir kid- its a CRX (EF), you can tell by the corner lights, a civic hb's would be more round, as the crx's are square

Exactly Why is that... Why was that done? It turns a car into a work of art.. works of art are garaged, trailered, and put into car shows.

HondaSwap.com is all about power and racing... not blinging, and showing.

heres one with us still working on it
airbrush why? becuz My good friend and myself painted,Wanted to be different not the same old stickers every where
or stock look STOCK LOOK sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Paint was goona be a House of colors Orange but the paint store had to over more becuz they didnt have enuff
to mix, so i picked a green instead in the can it was alot darker ended up being just like the 1.5L green one,

dude i wouldve went with orange, that color is just disgusting, like olive green or sumthing. and i agree that the stock crx sucks, but that body kit is worse, the oly kit that i think looks good is the WW kit. and for gods sake get rid of that wing....

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@May 11 2003, 12:52 AM
most people on here arent a fan of wild body kits and paint jobs and big rims. the are either heavy or they consume money that could be better spent on performance mods.

and sir kid- its a CRX (EF), you can tell by the corner lights, a civic hb's would be more round, as the crx's are square

EF's were only in Asia... It's still an ED... it's an ED8, I do beleive. USDM/Canadian CRX.

Anyway, yeah I never think to look at the corner lights... Got me on that one.

I still think it's one wok short of a chinese restaurant... Airbrushing is for minitrucks.

Whoa, I picture of my car when it's clean. Strange things happen when it's 60 degrees out and the forecast yesterday said it would snow several inches.

accordclean1.jpg

Hey, I'm new. I didn't know you guys were morally against being creative and molding other, better looking stock bumpers to a civic instead of buying the Buddy club kit off eBay which I'm sure all of you have.

for one thats not molded in anyway shape or form, it doesnt even match up. and two, i dont think anyone on here has the buddyclub kit, cause frankly it looks gay, and three, everyone wants to be "unique" and "original" but most attempts at this turn out gay.

if you want a civic, buy a civic, if you want an eclipse, buy an eclipse, and if you want to have "custom" *cough*gay*cough*, at least fuckin do it right instead of doing it halfassed.

Originally posted by 92 B16 Hatch@May 11 2003, 09:42 PM
Hey, I'm new. I didn't know you guys were morally against being creative and molding other, better looking stock bumpers to a civic instead of buying the Buddy club kit off eBay which I'm sure all of you have.

bahahahahaha.

I'd be suprised if maybe (2)? of the regulars have any body kit at all. I think your bumper is ok. Are those 3 spoke rims?

I'd put your flame proof suit on, because saying something like "we all have ebay buddy club kits" is probably the worst accusation I have ever heard on HS. It is wrong in so many ways, that it gives me a headache just thinking about it. lol.

Someone lock this thread before it becomes Superhoda.com

This is what a car should look like:
s3e5f6a8acd5e4.jpg

Not some diarhea green with faggish airbrushing, or with a DSM front (I feel stupider for just typing that, I can't imagine how I would feel if I actually did it. On second thought, I wouldn't feel anything, becuase I would have hung myself by now.)

Hey guys, I'm sorry bout what I said about the buddy club kits. Hope this pic is more along what you guys like. lol yeah they're 3 spoke rims but when you get them for free, they start to grow on you. At least the car's got a diecent engine though.
312686_8408480355937171503_vl.jpg

Back