Post all your honddata knowledge here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

n8dawg

I keep hearing more and more about hondata, so lets start a good info article.
All fo you tuners that have it please post all your information that you have and or expierence. Please no "I have heard that" or "he said she said" stuff. Just true legit info from that who have purchase it, how much it costed and how they are enjoying it.

https://hondaswap.com/~pills/hondatatuning.html

that is a small basic tuning info article i wrote like almost two years ago when i first got into tuning hondata. i should probably update it sometime soon, because i've learned a few more tricks since then.. but its a good start..

stage 2 w/ romeditor and datalogging.
best investment in the del sol to date.

i've been playing with it heavily in the past 24 hours. i'm setting up my wideband tonight or tomrrow, and im going to be doing some street tuning before i hit the dyno next saturday.

To sit here and type up just EVERYTHING i kno about the system, could take a month.

But i'll start with- their Customer Service sucks. I had to make about 8 emails and 4 long distance phone calls just to get the rom editor software installed.

Really? I had great luck with their customer service when I was trying to wire the wideband up to the datalogging port.

this wasn't even technical support- this was just "let me into the group, so i can DL the software, and then when i install it, give me a keycode over the phone for my isntallation ID"

not too hard? i guess it is.

Wow- that sucks. I was on the phone with them for over an hour while trying to get everything wired in properly. You must've gotten a guy that was PMSing or something.

:lol:

Back