1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post from a guy who crashed.

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by jeffie7, Sep 16, 2006.

1. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

I can't push wearing fullgear enough.Some people just dont get it. and I can't figure out why it is they dont get it.

2. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

one day they will understand.

then again, i understand a bit... when i used to ride through the woods i wore full gear.

on the street, not so much. i have a nice helmet and i wear gloves, though.

3. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

:werd:...if your not gonna wear full gear, at least wear jacket gloves jeans and a helmet....try some boots too, dont have to be riding boots

i see kids riding in flip flops and im seriously not gonna feel bad when they have road rash on 90% of their body.

4. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

try telling that to the idiots here in Indiana where there is no helmet law. there are many times when i see some jackass on a motorcycle (mainly crotch rockets) hauling ass down the road only wearing shorts and a tshirt. i just shake my head in disbelief at how idiotic they are. i guess they dont wanna live long???

5. Speedracer228

Speedracer228 ......

same in pa with the no helmet law. I honestly do not feel bad for one guy on thier bike without one, be it a cruiser, harley, rocket whatever. They all ride around with shorts, tshirt, and sunglasses.
    however my favorite is the guy on the rocket with his matching helmet hanging off of the back or halfway on his head (the norm in filthadelphia)

i heard a funny story the other day about some squid on his brand new 750 gixxer who bought some $800 carbon fiber helmet but had it on the side of his bike while riding. He then proceeded to drop the bike comming to a stop and it fell on the side with the helment and wrecked it. and i said "serve's you right for being a douche bag, you're lucky you didnt eat it while moving because that sweet CF helmet would have done you tons of good swinging off of the side"

rant over.... fucking douchebags give people who ride sport bikes a bad name

6. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

Saw this guy riding in full gear - helmet, full leathers, boots... - and on the back of his bike is his GF, - tank top, short shorts, flip flops... - and he's rippin on the thing hard to impress her, *sigh* must be true love.

7. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

i saw a guy the other day, jeans, riding boots, gloves, jacket.....no helmet.

just mind boggling.

8. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Is it really that mind boggling that there are dumb idiots on the road? They infest every avenue of automated mobility. Cars, trucks, SUVs, bikes, boats, you name it, they are out there. It is amazing that the dumb idiots are able to obtain valid licenses, but then again, we are talking about out own Federal and state DOTs.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted