Post pics of your girl or your uhmm "friend"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that was the first thing i thought of....sweet dsl...nothing like them

My girlie. We just celebrated 2 years this weekend. Hopefully a rock is in her near future. :)

haila2.jpg

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 25 2005, 05:47 PM
My girlie. We just celebrated 2 years this weekend. Hopefully a rock is in her near future. :)

haila2.jpg

[post=491303]Quoted post[/post]​

why were you so crazy about going on a date with fillmyshirt? your girl is pretty.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 25 2005, 05:47 PM

haila2.jpg

[post=491303]Quoted post[/post]​

she's beautiful Chris. I can tell she's hiding the twins. That's not a bad thing, but it's sexy that we know they ARE definitely there. Did I mention I love tits?

HA HA HA. BTW. The DSL girl is HOT, but where are the ambiguous boobie shots? She's as sexy as a 2x4 until I see a pic of her chest. She may or not be a FHM wannabe. I love my GF's rack, and her personality. Saving Silverman shouldn't apply to your relationship. :lol:

Good luck with the rock snagging trip Chris. I may pop, in the next year or so. :)

Heres some thingy mah bobs for ya.

gallery_3_9_4912.jpg

Her talking to me on the phone while taking pictures for me =)

BTW they are bigger then they look.

Too bad I like B cupish boobies =( ohwell I don't mind smacking them around :p

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 25 2005, 02:31 PM
the one on top was the most recent girl that i would have like to fill the role...but last night i got drunk and fucked her sorority sister. dont see this happening any time soon

bahahahahha

such a rough life you lead... you FUCKER
:)
[post=491229]Quoted post[/post]​

talked to her tonight and i dont think she found out so im going to try anyway. my life would be so much simplier without drunken mistakes, but its not like im going to give up drinking anytime soon.

Originally posted by hybrid89+Apr 25 2005, 09:23 AM-->
I would tear em both up. Where do ya live?

Originally posted by formby@Apr 25 2005, 02:33 PM
15641106-M.jpg

15641090-M.jpg

Holy Crapshits... hot!!! Looks like my x-gf Melissa in a way.

jeffie7
@Apr 26 2005, 02:05 AM
gallery_3_9_4912.jpg

those OWN

And FYI you guys are assholes... for posting pictures like these of girls... just to make me drool. I guess I should beign such an idiot and go after the girl I want...
gallery_8329_172_20310.jpg

Such a slow person = me

I can tell she's hiding the twins.

BAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Too bad I like B cupish boobies =( ohwell I don't mind smacking them around

lmao, smakcin em around?
that chick is fuckin hot...
more pics :D

talked to her tonight and i dont think she found out so im going to try anyway. my life would be so much simplier without drunken mistakes, but its not like im going to give up drinking anytime soon.

she didn't find out YET... these types of things always come back to bite you in the ass....

Here's my girfriend.

beatBathBodyJergens_Ultra_Healing_Lotion-resized200.gif

Girls are stupid. Casual, non-commitment, no-strings-attached sex is the best.

Casual, non-commitment, no-strings-attached sex is the best.

This NEVER works.

"We'll be friends"

"with benefits"

"ok"

[bang] [/bang]

"I'll see you tomorrow"

[bang][/bang]

"I love you"

"We're only supposed to be friends"

"we'll I fell in love"

It always ends up happening that way, maybe not after the second time but eventually it will. You would need to meet a real heartless girl to have sex with her more than one and her not catch feelings. There's only one girl I know that I can fuck anytime I want and she'll come back but never want to be with me. We went together for 3 years, it just never worked...but the sex was good.

Originally posted by tab@Apr 25 2005, 11:26 PM
she's beautiful Chris. I can tell she's hiding the twins. That's not a bad thing, but it's sexy that we know they ARE definitely there. Did I mention I love tits?
[post=491474]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks man. :) Yeah, she's definitely got something hiding under that shirt. :) I'd never had bigger than a large B before. I never thought I cared. I was so very, very wrong. :lol: Anyway, I don't think I have any pics that illustrate my point better. Sorry guys. I *might* be able to convince her to let me take one, though. Maybe I need to get lessons from jeffie.

Although, she's talking about getting a reduction. That does not please me. :D

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 23 2005, 10:37 AM
Oscar, you should have gave me a heads up we could have met up somewhere and talk shit about B =) Maybe a little hondaswap meet for the marylanders all 4 of us.
[post=490509]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll be down there again in about a month or two :)

I'd never had bigger than a large B before. I never thought I cared. I was so very, very wrong.

so how large are they??

I think small C's are the perfect size.

werd, i dig the C's...
all depends on their age too though
18 year old with some nice weighty D's = fuckin mint... firm, perky, excellent...
but by the time they hit 22 or 23 them shits are like water-baloons in pillow cases...

a nice firm perky B or C is where its at...

my girl just upgraded from her OEM bra size up to an aftermarket C cup

werd?? whats your opinion of the upgrade? what was OEM vs the C?

Back