Post pics of your girl or your uhmm "friend"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 26 2005, 11:23 AM
I'd never had bigger than a large B before. I never thought I cared. I was so very, very wrong.

so how large are they??

Depends on the maker of the bra. Either a 36D or DD. :D

Sooooooooooooo wonderful.....damn, now I wish she were here this week. :lol:

As I said, I'll see what I can do. I've either got to find some old ones that I can use, or convince her to take a jeffie-inspired pic for the Intraweb. The latter option doesn't seem like it'll go over too well. :bo:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 26 2005, 08:28 AM

talked to her tonight and i dont think she found out so im going to try anyway. my life would be so much simplier without drunken mistakes, but its not like im going to give up drinking anytime soon.

she didn't find out YET... these types of things always come back to bite you in the ass....
[post=491511]Quoted post[/post]​

shes definitly going to find out, but theres no harm in trying. im being optimistic. honestly now that i think about it, last night a few things she said seemed to be hinting at that she already knew. i dont see how she couldnt have, everyone else i bumped into did. especially my roommate who i thought went home for the weekend who walked in during the act. i know the chicks one door over knew, they yelled at me for keeping them up, haha

Ask and ye shall receive. :)

haila-jen.JPG

Nothing like your ex-girlfriend doing Car Bombs (and other shots) with your current girlfriend. :D :D :D

As I said, I'll see what I can do. I've either got to find some old ones that I can use, or convince her to take a jeffie-inspired pic for the Intraweb. The latter option doesn't seem like it'll go over too well.

werd, i think i gotta get some pics for you guys tonight, or try anyway
lol
i had some on the digi, but they were a little to work warning ish to be posting on the intardweb...

Nothing like your ex-girlfriend doing Car Bombs (and other shots) with your current girlfriend.

so thats your current in the red right?
which one is the ex? and how did that happen? the ex with chillen with the current... that just strikes me as a powder keg waiting to blow up... of course more shots = more chance for a three some
lol

especially my roommate who i thought went home for the weekend who walked in during the act. i know the chicks one door over knew, they yelled at me for keeping them up, haha

LMAO, sounds like some crazy shit goes on in your life man...
lol
who knows... maybe she does know and its a turn on for her...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 26 2005, 01:23 PM
so thats your current in the red right?
which one is the ex? and how did that happen? the ex with chillen with the current... that just strikes me as a powder keg waiting to blow up... of course more shots = more chance for a three some
lol

Yep, that my current on the right, and my ex on the left (I like tall girls :) ). Anyway, that's my first girlfriend, so she's pretty tolerant of girls I date, and I'm pretty tolerant of guys she dates. We were (before we dated) and always will be great friends. Hell, that picture is taken are her place where she lives with her boyfriend of 5 years. My girlie and I were visiting NY/PA, and we stayed with them for a night. No threesomes/orgies, however. :lol:

Yeah, that other girl isn't exactly my type. lol

It's tough to decide my preference. My ex was a runner in high school, so that combined with the fact that black people are usually endowed with nicer-than-normal backsides....wow. :) I was a spoiled man for a long time, and b00bs were the furthest thing from my mind. Now that I know the other side of the coin......MAN, that's a tough decision.

Originally posted by recked
werd?? whats your opinion of the upgrade? what was OEM vs the C?

OEM size was 34B, seems to be pretty common on german's these days

I love the upgrade, I was worried the aftermarket set might not fit quite right or would have a different feel. Boy was I wrong, the larger contact patch, combined with the slightly heavier sprung mass makes all the difference in handling.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 26 2005, 02:34 PM
OEM size was 34B, seems to be pretty common on german's these days

I love the upgrade, I was worried the aftermarket set might not fit quite right or would have a different feel. Boy was I wrong, the larger contact patch, combined with the slightly heavier sprung mass makes all the difference in handling.
[post=491712]Quoted post[/post]​

Bwahahahaha. Best post ev4r.

I've found that most girls no matter what age, with bigger then large C cup boobs tend to have really big nipples and saggy bags. Thankfully Rachelles Nips are not too big "med size" and her tits stand up on their own. Shes the first girl I've seen with real boobs that don't sag for being so large. (as weird as it might sound I've seen shitloads of tits) I guess the whole gay guy role works well eh? Then again most have made it to my mouth at one point =) so I guess that rules that theory out.

Back to Rachelle, In 20 years if Im still with her its hard to believe that they wouldnt drop, She told me she would get them fixed if that was ever the case.

I still stand behind my thoughts on a B-C cup. nothing more. shit even a big A if it stands up enough to cut glass. Mmmmmmmm

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 26 2005, 03:30 PM
I've found that most girls no matter what age, with bigger then large C cup boobs tend to have really big nipples and saggy bags. Thankfully Rachelles Nips are not too big "med size" and her tits stand up on their own. Shes the first girl I've seen with real boobs that don't sag for being so large. (as weird as it might sound I've seen shitloads of tits) I guess the whole gay guy role works well eh? Then again most have made it to my mouth at one point =) so I guess that rules that theory out.
[post=491742]Quoted post[/post]​

Unfortunately, I can't post pictures to prove it to you guys, but my girl's b00bs (the D/DD) don't sag in the least. :D I'm sure they will start to do so in time, but she's talked about doing her reduction when that happens, so that they'll look new again. Woohoo!

:werd: my best female friend is a 34 D/DD and OMG, best boobs ev4r. zero sag, no pepperoni/dinnerplate nip. if i had a pic i would totally post it too.....

Back