Post up your car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CrazyAzn

I finally finished my swap and all that jazz.

Side1.jpg

Side view of my car

Motor.jpg

shot of the motor (poor mans itr, .25 over b16 pistons, b16 head, gsr cams, the rest u can see)

FrontviewBig.jpg

shot of the front

All3.jpg

and a shot of all the cars at my house, my car far right, step dads in middle, moms on the right.

let me know what you guys think.

late,
kyle

ps. post up your car

A family with a family. cute. Nice looking clean engine bay except for the open pcv breather. and that 'hyper 16 valve sticker. Clean looking cars.

Will post up car as soon as it passes smog and I can drive it to a background a little nicer than my driveway.

PS. I love those wheels. Where did you buy them?

i got the rims at my step dads shop, or well the family shop. . . i kinda just stumbled across them, its a shop called J-tech in paramount ca. . . also what do you mean open pcv breater valve? oh and the sticker is just to keep my step dad happy, since thats his lil car crew thinge. . . lol im sure u noe how it is.

I'm wondering what's wrong with the open breather as well... If it's not an emissions testing city, then let the thing breathe!

Nice clean car. The wheels are a tad bit blah for me, but I LOVE the ED/EF bodystyle.

Here's the car I sold recently...
civic01.jpg

And my "had it forever" baby:

smokey.jpg

nice ef hatch. real nice. i have a black one too but doesn.t look like that lol...

my poor car that was stolen a little over a week ago, police just found it stripped and burned.... i :cry:

LSwheelsoncar.jpg

OffRoading.jpg

PaintedValvecover.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
they found it burned ?! I didn't catch that part !

yeah in "my car got stolen" thread i posted up i got a call from a smokey tellin me they found it stripped/gutted and burned lol, i gotta go bring my title and what not on saturday so i can get it released to my insurance

i mean i get they were trying to cover their tracks or something, but now i cant even get the shell back and start over if i wanted

some people are real assholes

"Sorry you are not the owner of that vehicle"

Back