Post up your car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gallery_3_9_20584.jpg

gallery_3_9_29490.jpg

gallery_3_9_40803.jpg

:ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
dude, where's your brakes?

:laugh: Maybe they got cold. *george costanza* "I just came back from the pool, the water was cold!"

Quoted post[/post]]
2165028_43_full.jpg

2165028_44.jpg
2165028_45.jpg

2165028_1.jpg
2165028_5.jpg
:thumbsup: nice to see its turbo'd, looks a lot different from when i saw it the last time. looks good. did Toby do your turbo work?

heres my crx
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...e&CODE=12&CID=6

but i am selling it and the buyer is picking it up on tuesday

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
No pics in sigs, dude. But nice car, very classy. I like the color / wheel combo.

Weak...
no its the rules

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
No pics in sigs, dude. But nice car, very classy. I like the color / wheel combo.

Weak...

Why the hell do you want to put a lowered civic with spolier in your sig anyways?
Take a picture of the front and showing the FMIC or maybe under the hood showing an H22.

Anything but a next to stock looking lowered civic with spolier.

Weak is your sig. not the rules :p

seriously hosmer.. how many vehicles do you have. I know of the acura, crx, civic, excursion... and???

Quoted post[/post]]
seriously hosmer.. how many vehicles do you have. I know of the acura, crx, civic, excursion... and???

thats all of them...but there are snowmobiles, ATV's, and possibly a bike in the near future.

The CRX I will keep for as long as possible. 1st gens are impossible to find, especially in the shape I got it in.

The Civic will hang around until its finished and I get sick of it.

The CL-s is almost payed off, it *might* go up for sale and be replaced with something new (G35 coupe?)

The Excursion is good for moving shit around, towing, ect so I don't think it'll go anywhere for a while

I get alot of cars through work and if I have room, I do what I can with them. I'm always on the lookout for a new project.

Theres a few people around who've got alot more than me (Steve, Clayton)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Theres a few people around who've got alot more than me (Steve, Clayton)

Actually...All I have anymore is the 260Z, the 87 CRX Si-T, 86 Civic Si, and the 95 Subaru Legacy....

But the 86 Civic will get stripped and and most of the parts will go to get the CRX running again....

But I'm also looking for something else for a daily/worktruck type car.

open, new plugs bosch plat. +4, new wires...
image1.jpg

close, just before emissions and havin a new cat installed... I PASSED!!! yay1!!
image2.jpg

Rewired jdm 1 piece fogger bulbeez, jdm bumber lenses, jdm bumper, jdm bumper support (thanks brewster!!!!)
image3.jpg

night side shot... bland...
image4.jpg

amber bulbs, cheeesy...
image5.jpg

that infamouse rip, bitch...
furip.JPG

Back