Post UR Opinion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pubes2942

Can anyone tell me what they would do to a 90 DA. I'm so lost on what I want to do. b20vtec?? h22??? lsvtec?? b18c?? One big question tho. Does anyone know if you can use the b21 block out of say a 1990 prelude with a b16 head??? Another question is, if i go H-series, should i do h23 bottom end with h22 head and pistons (Godzilla swap)?? Finally, what would be the most flexible for say street/road racing and still might be fast if i ever want to go to the drag strip?? The street/road racing part is the only thing that concerns me cuz im afraid a bigger motor than my b18a or even a b20 would be to much weight added.

or should i just go turbo ??and screw vtech and higher compression cuz my b18a has 30000 miles after the rebuild and the tranny is the smoothest b-series cable tranny you can find.:confused: me so confused!!! I'm open to anyone's thoughts. K-series might be an option but most likely not cuz of how much it looks to cost.

i say go turbo.. if you just rebuilt the motor, you can probably get a lot out of it.. especially for road-racing.. you'll want a lighter setup.. and it'd be cheaper ;-) lol

leaves more $$ for suspension upgrades! :-D :-D

god i love twisties

Id supercharge it. But i like superchargers cause you dont have spool time, you push the pedel and the power is there. Thats my 2 cents

I would go for a rebuild and a turbo sounds like the best bang for the buck. I think you will be very pleased with the results both on the road and in your wallet.

"Does anyone know if you can use the b21 block out of say a 1990 prelude with a b16 head???"

i do not think that this combo will work from what i have read in the past

b21 are on a platform of thier own, different from the typical b series platform ( i.e. b16, b17, b18, b20)

Back