Post your audio sytems!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i also see just a honda wheel.

its before the whell pic.

I'm getting them mounted this afternoon so i' let you guys know how i like them. I picked them up for 300 bucks with 2 wheels having new tires

this is the setup i had in my old car.. the mustang aka purple people eater : | yes it was during my ricer stage. i think most of us were there at one point or another : / lol

22306580054_large.jpg

jensen 7" vm9510 flip out
hifonics brutus bx1200d amplifier
2 kicker 12" cvr's in sealed box
1 farad cap
200amp resettable breaker for amp power

screen shot of what i see.

its a civic:

attachment.php

#256 is a civic wheel, but 253 shows me what i see above.

Attachments

• civic.jpg
    civic.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 553
well i got the wheels on after work today. They looked so good i had to wash my car.

i'll take some shots in the daytime... now i need to decide on suspension. I was thinking S2 pro S coilover's but now i'm thinking of just buying the springs. i dont want to screw up the factory shocks so i figured i'll get some aftermarket ones.

then i figure hell, if i'm going to go through the hassle of buying seperate parts on the labor to put them together...why not just spend a little more and buy the S2 type S....:rolleyes:

My old system.

This is the system in my 2001 chevy silverado. Had 6 more to go in it but I ran out of money. Hit 152 db. I love audio! I have a Memphis PR1100 amp and a 12inch Boston SPG for my civic. It will be brutal. Should match the db or better than what I hit in my silverado. At least I am hoping. That SPG is a beast.

photofm.jpg

BTW this is Six 12" Boston G3s and 3 Memphis PR1000s.

Finally, a worthy bump!

Nice lookin setup.

this is a friends 2009 Escalade that i did while i worked at cartoys
used all JL Audio

750974ab730f__1319786543000.jpg
134a94d747b0__1319786543000.jpg

thanks Calesta, the one in frisco, corner of Gaylord and Preston rd.

Last edited:
Back