Post your audio sytems!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kenwood headunit
4 Kicker 6 X 9's
Rockford Fosgate 1 farad digital Cap
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd
Rockford Fosgate 12' Power HX2 sub
Ported Box

Diehard battery
4 gauge wiring
100 amp breaker

At night it looks like i'm warning people about a cop sitting up the road.

its been awhile since i heard HX2 subs.

i remember drooling over a power series wheni was in HS. I had the Power BD1000 back in the day but never like the sound quality. :( They did slam though

here's mrs taco's system

Boston G-5 10inch woofers in custom box powered by a 1000/1v2.
IMG_0035.jpg

tweeter pods from an ex model to house my JL components. The door speakers are JL C5 6.5's and rear's are kicker 6x9's.
IMG_0036.jpg

Alpine with Ipod hook up
IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

my buddies daily drive/audio demo car.

all car interoir has been redone and had 4 kicker 8's and custom fiberglass door panels. right now it looks like crap cuz the clutch pedal assembly broke and it stormed twice.
IMG_0039.jpg

I don't like the jynormous wheels and the drop, it looks like a VW.

he's to broke to anything right now. I already told him 15's dropped look the best on a honda. the car has aftermarket shocks but i dont think its dropped:confused:

the wheel gap is really small and even though its not dropped it still scrapes...thanks to the crappy pot holes her in tally. the plan was to swap his brother's H23 in and later install the extra H22 head on it but both cars are on hold right now. We both have financial issues...he has more.

He helps me get stuff at cost and build stuff for cheap and i so far have given and installed his rear brake setup AND gave him free rent for a year at my apt complex thanks to a special we were having.

ohh and its got a really smooth Z6 in there. i have never heard a smoother running d-series other than his. very reliable and plenty of top end.

woot woot! almost got my audio stuff together!

i got a killer deal on a Jl 450/4 from a friend of my uncle. $200 bucks! now i just need to repaint my interior black so i can start getting my box and amp racks built.

Meh here's my not so New system.... in my DD of corse, we'll get to my H22 swap in a sec

CD Deck
Eclipse 3200
DSC01166.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

Speakres
Eclipse SP6500's
DSC01165.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

Kicker AMP to power Speakres
DSC01169.jpg

Subs
2 12" kicker Comp Subs power'd by a Eclipse 800x2 Amp
DSC01170.jpg

My 95 EX...
Deck
Ball Punk not so awesome Deck
Image007.jpg

Speakres being only 2 are 2 shit Sony XPLODS from walmart lmao

Last edited:
Learn to focus.

Looks good though. Now just remember to set all the crossovers properly, and setup the Head unit properly. And for the love of sweet baby jesus, don't crank the gain all the way up on the subwoofer amp. You'll have a pretty nice neutral system.

i got the 5100 eclipse. decent CDP but i would not get them anymore. not very user friendly,overpriced and they dont have a pause button.:D

LOL its very nice, Its all installed, I just dont have a camra, btw most of thows were with my cell phone back in the day lmao... System is about a year old now... We wound up putting the 400Watt kicker amp under my seat, power'd about 30% of the way to the speakers, and then the other AMP is 3/4 of the way split to both subs, so 600Watts to each sub, sounds clear and crisp haha... the eclipse deck I got I run my Sansa threw so I always have a pause Button :)

got bored..
waiting to be woken up and slam in my S-10
IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

I already installed the 450/4 in the truck. wow. Its lke the amp lkicked them in the nuts and told them to start playing. :lol: 150watts going to the memphis 4x10's in the back and 75watts going to the boston 4x6 up front. I'll have more pics up later..

nothing special here, but i mean it adds a little bump and thats all i need lol

pioneer deh-p3900mp deck

deh-p3900mp.jpg

pioneer ts-w2501d4 dvc subwoofer
2500 watt max, 800 watt nominal

dsc0113zvq.jpg

kenwood kac-9103d amplifier, 1800 watts peak, 900 rms at 2 ohms.

dsc0114odo.jpg

Much love and rep for the sub in a hatch.

I used to have a sealed 12" Blaupunkt sub with a 300W rms amp pointing directly up. That would make your chest hurt.

After that, the 8" sub, with 1200W rms amp would blow out the door and hatch seals if you turned it up too loud.

Hatches with systems ftw.

my friend has 3 mtx 10's in his hatch with a thousand watt amp, its REAL loud. i got 1 kicker 12 and 2 dual 6x9's in my truck with an alpine deck and a 1000 watt hifonics amp, its pretty loud for a truck. nothing in my prelude yet but i plan on 2 15's with an alpine deck and idk for the amp

my bro has 2 12" concept subs in a ported box.stock honda tape player.4" lightning audio speakers in front and 6x9 lightning audio speakers in the rear..
a JBL amp(cant remember watts) a farad cap and the system hits soooo hard and sounds real clean...
i 4 rockford fosgate speakers and a JVC deck..i would like to put maybe a 10" in a real small box with just a 500watt amp but im not too sure yet..im all about weight saving

heres pics of mine, i just put 2 new dual 1" tweeters in today
my truck goes boom :D

The Dash:

CIMG0754.jpg

and behind the seat:

CIMG0749.jpg

i have an eclipse head unit and pioneer speakers and a kenwood excelon amp with 2 12" sony xpold subz and a kenwood excelon 12 sub

Just a sugestion^^^ put the sub in the middle (if you can)

i would but then i cant move my drivers seat back as much and then i have no room for my amp (which is huge) its under the 6x9's... but thanks for the suggestion

Back