Post your audio sytems!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reminds me of the money eyes from the insurance commercials

"i always feel like, my tweets are watching me!!!!" :lol:

CIMG0754.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE on my stuff. Well i sold my spare 1000/1 and took everything out of mrs. taco's car.

I ran all the rca's and speaker wires in my truck for the 450/4. Also ordered an ipod cable for the eclipse deck.

and the best news of all is i decided to install my 13w7 in my s-10 for fun. :lol: pics will be up this afternoon of everything minus the box. I went ahead and dynomated the back wall of the cab just in case.

stay tuned! this thing should pound.

All done!!! i'll post the finished product when i have time but for now enjoy the build process. Kind of in a rush since we did this after work and on a tuesday. We left around 11pm.

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

the 2 Jl amps mount flush on the top of the box. this thing is so clean, fast, punchy and loud!!!!

it kind of feels like a wall of 8's but gets low like 15's. perfect sound curve....

only thing i kind of hate is selling my other jl 1000/1. I would have mounted the older one instead of the new one. Just so the amps would match.

I'll try to shoot a video of the flexing doors and windows.:lol:

OMG, I have those same tweeters......

Of course, I hacked them up to get rid of the glowing, and to make them fit in the speaker grille in the dash.

Last edited:
^^^ they sound good and they were a great value... people bash on dual all the time but they actually make pretty good stuff from what i've experienced, i have 2 dual illuminite 6x9's too and it all sounds good to me

The fit didn't have tweeters up there, so I figured any tweeters would sound awesome. I just had a huge lack of treble and because I listen to NPR pretty much constantly, this was a large problem for me.

Now I'm happier than can be. :D

well i didnt have any at all in my truck and might still buy another set to balance the sound a little more, my 1-12 beats my truck to death, and when i get more money i may buy one more 12 for it

how about this >>JENSEN vm9510 (indash dvd), PIONEER TS-W5102 SPL(premier spl edition 2000w RMS(6000wmax), HIPHONICS BRUTUS (2000w@1ohm), 2 ferad cap-ditital top. working on pics. box is going to be a bitch, though. sub alone weighs 75 lbs.

ohh it does. the best part is i can play metal and hard rock on it too.

I've been jamming to 'The Recieving Ends of Sirens' all day it sounds so good. All factory speakers were replaced with memphis pr series coax speakers. They sound so loud and are taking the JL abuse well. 4x10's and 4x6's never sounded so loud and clear. :)

I'm posting the truck pics in the ''s10'' thread

Back