Post Your Car Pics Here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

quick_civic

sorry but if i had a pic that i could show you i would but i dont so could you just post your pics and i just wana see what everyone else is driving.

ntaccord1.jpg

Click sig for more info.

my unwakened sleeping wannabe :lol:
s3e5d4186c5333.jpg

s3e5d42019941d.jpg

yummy wheel gap

dude how do u make the pictures smaller? they are way to big

wildbillhatch - I just fell in love with gold wheels on a red car. I've been lookin for new wheels for a while and when I saw that car of yours I know that I must get gold wheels. Thanks!

how do i get my pic from the gallery to this thread someone let me know how and i will post a pic of my accord

Originally posted by tdehnel@Mar 31 2003, 09:00 PM
wildbillhatch - I just fell in love with gold wheels on a red car. I've been lookin for new wheels for a while and when I saw that car of yours I know that I must get gold wheels. Thanks!

that is not gold, That is bronze, big diffrance.

notice the diffrance
big_tarmac.jpg

Plus the rota bronze looks diffrance in diffrent lights. They are so bad ass. Only thing is on the circuit
8's in 15x6.5 in bronze, they have been having problem with the paint chipping off, at least that is what
the guy at Rota told me. Another thing they said, they shipped my wheel out Friday :)

Here are my pics

s3e763155d8bb4.jpg

s3e07eb0952744.jpg

Here is a few more

nice to know i'm not the only one rockin honda & chevy!! planning on selling both...if that doesn't go well i'm gonna finish what i started:
H22 in the accord......LS1 in the s-10

here's my accord
s3e31bf203a0a5.jpg

you can see the s-10 in the background

here's a better pic of it
s3e89117d834bb.jpg

Here's my Civic and My Mustang...

Mustang is the DD when the civic is down... I drive the Civic when it's running.

Civic 13.82@102 best so far with a broken turbo on 1996 Civic LX wheels and tires.
front11-18-01.JPG

Stang 14.21@95 best so far with exhaust and a CAI as far as power mods go.
fc8ae0e2.jpg

wow, after looking through my car pics i have there isn't a full shot i would even post, I have some engine pics but no full car shots. after it gets back from teh shop I'll take some so everyone can see my extensive body damage

Back