poST YOUR GIRL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 90 accord@Dec 18 2003, 11:56 PM
this needs to turn into a khan, but instead of khan, it's h22bubbleback thread... those of you who have been here know what i'm talking about :lol: :ph34r: :p :D

hell yeah that's what im talking about

Originally posted by asmallsol+Dec 19 2003, 12:05 AM-->
@Dec 18 2003, 09:37 PM
well, i guess b is feeling lonely, and ive got no shame in posting pics of my wife. she's absolutely bEAUTIFUL. she does drive me crazy, though.

whatever happened to the guy that used to post the pics of his girl up.. that was neat.

anyways..!

jessica5.jpg

jess6.jpg

Kahn? You missed it. He got cought up in drugs, then finally turned his life around, posted one post here after like a year of being MIA, then no more posts after that.

Oh and by the way, your wifes eyes are amazing. :wub:

I don't know I think slohnda's girl is a lot better lookin than amanda bynes. those eyes are amazing though.

damn my ex-gf was so hot, I regret everyday of my life since I dumped her for another girl.

why did I do it? I have no fuckin clue. :bawling:

Well Brian u cant physically "touch" a thread, but you sure can choose to not participate. :)

uh-oh.. is she in infamous hood denter turbomirage?

whats goin on withthis new chick B?

I made a post with my g/f in it... and then took it down... She looks like a guy in the pic online, and I don't wanna be made fun of. :(

Back