1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your MB4 or Domani Front ends

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by Riseagain97, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Riseagain97

Riseagain97 New Member

Wanted to get a feel for howmany Acura ELs are out there or Civics with Domani front ends . Lots on H/t i searched through here and found none thats not to say they are not hidden in some old threads but i could not find them!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

thats a nice little car you have there. not many conversion cars here on hondaswap, but there are a lot of engine builds however.

nice car :thumbsup:

3. Riseagain97

Riseagain97 New Member

Thanks man! Very true i guess with the name Honda Swap haha . I could have sworn there were some ELs on here tho just trying to get them out of the woodwork

4. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

there is a guy on floridahondacrew.com with a canadian EL... i have seen him at meets, it is interesting that it is so rare.

5. Riseagain97

Riseagain97 New Member

Yeah hes a cool guy hes on the El forums and Honda Tech i want to buy his Domani headlights off of him because mine are crazed a but and mine ar black housing but i sort of want to go to the OEM chrom housing look

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted