Post your photoshop creations (56k be warned!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by JDMilan@Dec 21 2003, 11:54 PM
rev8k, just noticed you post 25pday,,,dang...

I get bored a lot...it doesnt help that I dont have a job at the moment either. :ph34r:

but does it matter?

s3fe6536055753.jpg

"Hey man, you should be goin to MIT or something"

j/p :p good shit

Originally posted by ktanaka+Dec 21 2003, 09:23 PM-->
Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Dec 22 2003, 01:24 AM
ktanaka
@Dec 21 2003, 12:55 PM
Holy can't use photoshop batman! :lol:

Lets see some of your work and if it is better then you can talk, i havent seen you post anything....

I wasn't talking about you. Your stuff is ok. Heres mine:

Photoshop doodles:
s3fe650db3d0a7.jpg

I was only commenting on how shitty the edits were. I don't have any impressive edits on my comp right now, but if I find some, Ill post them. LEARN TO USE THE FRIGGING RUBBER STAMP TOOL JESUS!!!!!!

-Kai

I like that one.... i just started using PS so i really cant do too much, now i have photoshop CS which is 8.0 and it blows hard so i stopped using it for a while now...

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 22 2003, 02:29 AM
I dont see a dent...but where the hell is the exterior shell of the car that should be seen from the interior through the windshield? :blink:

It's called refaction, you can see a bit of it at the top left of the windshield. Because the glass is bent, the image behind it gets really distorted. I got it a little too high, thats about n=1.5 and it should be more like n=1.2 ish. Sorry if I offened you! :p

P.S. Your right, there is a dent in the hood, the two halves of the car don't match up perfectly. That was done about a year ago and I've been too lazy to fix it.

-Kai

um...alright...why would the glass distort the image that much? Last I knew, I could look in my windshield and see my interior just fine... Since when did car makers make their windshields into big ass magnifying glasses. :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 22 2003, 03:54 PM
um...alright...why would the glass distort the image that much? Last I knew, I could look in my windshield and see my interior just fine... Since when did car makers make their windshields into big ass magnifying glasses. :)

Did you read my previous post??? Do you know what refraction is?? I said that I got the index of refraction to high when I renedered and was too lazy to fix it.

Back