Posted Pics of my car and a friends

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by allbottledup@Aug 9 2004, 01:02 PM
nice car dont like the rims though
[post=374350]Quoted post[/post]​

i concur!

nice lookin hatch.... love the interior ....but wheres the engine bay shots at?

engine bay is stock, and ive had this car for a while now, time to move on. Now im gonna build something quick, and a k20a inside a eg sounds about right :ph34r: ill post details and pics when i start to build it

Looks clean, but the wheels gotta go! Yeah, wanna see engine bay shots.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Aug 10 2004, 12:04 AM
Battle pope = brown noser :hmm:
[post=374648]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf y0, what you talkin about?

I am Torn.. Somehow someway I think those wheels look good.. I am just gonna stare at it for a little longer and ponder this one..

I like the wheels and the car, now drop the K in it.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Aug 10 2004, 04:34 PM
I am Torn.. Somehow someway I think those wheels look good.. I am just gonna stare at it for a little longer and ponder this one..
[post=374912]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

no, their the rota copies. i need money to fund the k20 swap, hence, i need to sell my car to buy another <_<

take out a loan man....with a k20 swap chances are even if u get an eg youll end up having to take out a loan for extra money...so just keep the car you have and save yourself the hassle...then you wont have to do all the stuff tot hat one youve already done to this one. besides its a sweet ride right now and witht the k20 it'd be sick

Back