Posting from my phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Really? Typing with my iPhone is easy. :shrug2:

Yeah I sit at the beach in my TEG thumbin through forums on here to lol, Alotta people hate on the iPhone, but damn.. All I can say is hack it! I watch movies off my home computer, drinkin at da beach Orb, but its not G3.. they just released a g3 iphone though.. gotta get on that as soon as more hacks are out.. you can call people and make it show up whatever you want on theyre caller id, and change your voice and record the conversation.. I had this phone 5 phones and its still like a new toy.. If any of ya'll have one, download ziphone on your computer and be prepared to spend bout 10 hours gettin it where you want it and all your music back on there.. Its killa though! I gotta take my ass to sleep, I was puttin together a body kit onine all night for this CRX thats suppsed to be gettin here any day.. sellin my teg.. I got screwed on that, bought it, went though a bunch of tag problems.. got a tag and a damn SUV came around this corner and ran over the front.. toatled it.. got another one but its a damn 92 ls auto.. with 215k miles on it.. hell with that.. Come on EF!! lol

-Kevin

Back