Pot Brownies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
they dont work with me either.. i guess my tolerance is way up there

you guys sure you're making them right?
the THC has to be activated by the heat first
i suppose you could have a really high tolerance, but it sounds more like your friends are getting the "mental" effect, not so much the physical effect
kinda like selling grass clippings to 12 year olds

lol...yea...that guy and that girl that they interviewed had to be major pot heads...haha

i got mine from the Cannabis Club, but i've had some homemade ones from one of the guys that grows for the club and i got a little body high, not much..

cannibus club FTW, god i love CA. :)

I also like the lovely confections they make. Cookies, Snickers (style) bars, Cookie Cups... Tainted Candy is awesome. Best ones are probably the Peanut Butter Cups.

Werd Mike I love Cali too.... Can't go wrong with the 3x Brownies or my personal favorite....
Pound Cake from the club on Telegraph in Berkeley right across the street from what once was the Trance & Jungle Factory record store.
I miss the Bay :(

Reefers Peanut Butter Cups.. Keef-Kats are pretty good too.. though i've heard they made the candy illegal.. kids can find that and easily mistake it for the real candy..

prop 215 FTMFMFMFMFW!!!!!!

Last edited:
The high you get from eating is much different than the high you get from smoking/vapo.
Like eg6sir said, more of a body high, very subtle as it is absorbed more slowly, usually lasts longer than smoking. It's more of a REALLY-enjoy-doing-whatever-the-fuck-you're-doing kinda high instead of the stuck-to-the-couch-zombieing-into-cartoon-network-with-a-bag-of-doritos kinda high.

well, regardless of what high i get.. i like to go do shit, not sit on the couch and veg out..

love being in public when i'm stoned.. its almost like an adventure if you're high enough.. hahahaha

taking a ride on my beach cruiser is another thing i do if its not too hot (no i dont live at the beach either :lmao: )

I used to love being in crowded grocery stores while blazed. All the hustle an bustle was dreadfully amusing. Plus snack food nearby. Safeway was my favorite store because the slogan is "Food and Drug" :D

Back in the day,

Me any my best friend would go to the mall, and ride the little kid's bikes in Toy's R Us. :lol:

For some reason it was the funniest thing ever.

just after my senior year, me and a few of my friend decided to make a skate video.. we hit a few local parks and what not.. but we ended up going by ToysR'US and video taping as we were going through the store.. we did everything from riding bikes to playing the fake guitars.. ahaha..

then we proceeded to the toy isle where there was firetruck you could record shit and it'd play it back.. had some fun with that for a while..

damn, i miss those days..

The high you get from eating is much different than the high you get from smoking/vapo.
Like eg6sir said, more of a body high, very subtle as it is absorbed more slowly, usually lasts longer than smoking. It's more of a REALLY-enjoy-doing-whatever-the-fuck-you're-doing kinda high instead of the stuck-to-the-couch-zombieing-into-cartoon-network-with-a-bag-of-doritos kinda high.
That is the most precise description ever! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back