PowderCoated some stuff!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll do anything but i'm not an advertising on here-but feel free to PM me about any questions or to help you guys find a Powdercoater close to you.I ,have a few buddies that are rebuilding some cars so i'll do them,a few of my own parts/wheels etc-Just got my Snowmobile back together so i need to Powdercoat a few things on it before the season gets going.I hate the day job and would much rather do this.

dude you are a fuckin beast you definatly getting my valve cover when i get my motor in like febuary

A kitchen oven is the easy one.Just stick it in the garage.The custom oven is all metal building studs-framed 4x4x6 feet inside.Sheet metal 18g inside 22g outside,4 inch thick mineral wool inbetween.3 or 4 Elements for this size,a control box is required for temp control,lights.fan,high temp wiring,high temp caulk....and about 50 hours-500 rivets,250 selt tapping metal screws-lots of drill bits and some skin and blood loss.

Ya i think it came out good,i was going to shave the lettering but wanted to do the gold on them.
IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

Last edited:
A kitchen oven is the easy one.Just stick it in the garage.The custom oven is all metal building studs-framed 4x4x6 feet inside.Sheet metal 18g inside 22g outside,4 inch thick mineral wool inbetween.3 or 4 Elements for this size,a control box is required for temp control,lights.fan,high temp wiring,high temp caulk....and about 50 hours-500 rivets,250 selt tapping metal screws-lots of drill bits and some skin and blood loss.

:werd: A guy I used to work with made one out of an old stove.

If my VC wasn't as flawless as it is, I would definitely be looking into getting mine powdercoated.

What brand of powder do you use? Those colors look like somethin from Cardinal, but the metal flake looks heavier. I like it.

I'd love to quit the day job.I love doing this stuff,in the meantime i'll do some VC's and other little jobs.At least a week before my big oven is done so i can stick my bike frame in it.Just got some Biz cards made up,going to have to stay with the real job for a while.Most Custom coaters can make a living but ya can't get rich on doing a Valve cover.I'm cool with just making peoples parts look insane compared to stock.

ahhh cool tell him he needs a bigger turbo cause the one he has must be tiny if he didnt have to slot the mounting holes ????? my boss has a 3 turbo T/As and a Grand National and one of the the T/As has a 70mm on it and the grandnational has a 63mm both are really quick

Back