Powdercoating Valve Covers and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM replied.

And I only powdercoat valve covers. Nothing more, nothing less :)

hey is this guy still doin this or what? he hasnt replied to my messages @ at all

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around lately. I've had a lot going on that needed to be attended to so I put this on the back burner. I received all PM's that were sent, but couldn't reply to anyone because I wasn't sure of the situation going on with myself.

Since powdercoating is something I do in my spare time, I can still powdercoat valve covers for anyone needing one. However, the time it takes to have you send your cover and for me to return it to you cannot be determined. I will try my best in turning around your cover as quick as possible, but I am just forewarning you that it may take longer than 3-5 days, but no longer than 2 weeks.

I apologize for the lack of communication and will be replying to all the PM's I have received over the last month.

Thanks everyone,
Bryan

Hi Bryan Im Ben, I have a d16 z6 similiar to the valve cover in the first pics, how much to do it the same as that blue one, im in canada, so canadian dollars please and how much to ship to guelph ontario??

thanks

hey bryan. i'm one of those guys that would pay for a 70 valve cover. it's good to see this thread though. i was wondering if i sent you mine can you do a glossy black?

Can't help ya. I don't have either of those two colors. I don't intend on buying any more powder any time soon. I will use the powder I do have until it runs out and then we'll see from there whether or not I plan on to continue powdercoating.

Sorry, but thanks for asking.

how much to do a b series cover in the blue like you did that single cam cover. with the letters the same way

hey wuts up, you are making one hell of a deal and it looks like you do a damn good job. just wanted to know how much shipping would cost for me if i sent you mine. i live in seward, Alaska zip code 99664, ohh and by the way the valve cover is off a b16a. ( i would like it red)

Last edited:
Going to be shipping out my valve cover to you for a double coat of wrinkle black if thats okay. I need an address so if you could PM me with it so I can get this thing in the mail this week that would be awesome. B16A is the valve cover I have off of an SiRII motor. Still want the letters to remain silver if possible. Hit me back.

hey i was wondering if you can get the electron blue pearl its the oem color on a 2000 civic si

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back