Powdercoating Valve Covers and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE JOB, VERY NICE. was curious, can you powdercaot calipers at all, or would that too much for now. thanks just curious, will definitly look you up for the valve cover when i do my swap, i had another guy from hs that did my d15 and it tured out sweet, i think it was $40 with the extra vavle cover.

BUMP!!!!

To attract more business, I'm going to introduce a Powdercoating Referral Program. The intent of this Program is to spread the word about my services and to provide rewards for those who do so.

The basic idea behind this Program is if someone refers five (5) people to me to have any valve cover powdercoated, they will either have the option of a valve cover powdercoated for FREE (a $25 value), a $20 Gas Card of their choice, or a $20 Gift Card to a Restaurant of their choice.

All that needs to be done is to tell anyone and everyone who would like to have their valve covers powdercoated to come to me. Advertising on different sites can get quite expensive, so word of mouth is my best bet right now. You've all seen pictures of my work and I can guarantee everyone the same degree of work on their covers.

Valve covers can be from any make and model car. I'm not limiting this to Honda/Acura vehicles. If you are a member of a Bimmer, Nissan, Toyota, GM, Ford, etc. forum, please try to spread the word. I'm not asking you to spam, so please don't, just use your best judgement.

And you don't need to have done business with me to get started. You can actually use this as a way to get your cover powdercoated. Just have whomever you send to me mention your screen name and that will grant you credit. Once you have sent five (5) people whom have had their valve covers coated, you will be entitled to your gift. People may contact me via this forum or by email @ turbo98ex@yahoo.com

I need all the support I can get from everyone, that is why I'm giving away these items. If you have any questions regarding this program, feel free to ask me.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Bryan :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I've got one to send your way now... I'll call you the first of next week.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jun 11 2005, 08:28 AM-->

I've got one to send your way now... I'll call you the first of next week.
[post=511042]Quoted post[/post]​

Great. I'll be waiting for your call

minirek
@Jun 11 2005, 01:05 PM
I got a 95 LS valve cover, how much is shipping from 14450( western new york)
[post=511127]Quoted post[/post]​

Approximately $10

Bryan

As son as I figure out what color I am going with my car I will let you know...I think I am gonna go blue with my engine bay becuase I already have a Blue Injen cold air intake...I think im gonna paint my car midnight blue or something..WHO KNOWS! but I will keep in touch...my friend might get his done by you too! I am trying to get as many peeps as I can!

Originally posted by minirek@Jun 12 2005, 09:03 PM
I'll ship you my valve cover tomorrow(6/13/05), PM me with your infos.
[post=511478]Quoted post[/post]​

What would you like done with this valve cover? What color? Do you want the letters masked? Should discuss all of this before shipping out your cover.

Originally posted by mntdewred+Jun 13 2005, 12:05 AM-->
@Jun 12 2005, 09:03 PM
I'll ship you my valve cover tomorrow(6/13/05), PM me with your infos.
[post=511478]Quoted post[/post]​

What would you like done with this valve cover? What color? Do you want the letters masked? Should discuss all of this before shipping out your cover.
[post=511552]Quoted post[/post]​

what color do you have? yes i want to mask the letters.

I would prolly go with the candy blue depending what other color you have in stock. lmk asap so i can ship out the valve cover.

Remember if you have a valve cover powdercoated, it counts as One of your Five Referrals. So you would only have to refer Four (4) more people, or have Four (4) more powdercoating sessions. Every session will count towards your Five Referrals.

so let me get this strait, if i buy 5 powder coating sessions, i can get a sixth for free?

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Jun 14 2005, 10:21 AM
so let me get this strait, if i buy 5 powder coating sessions, i can get a sixth for free?
[post=512012]Quoted post[/post]​

that what it sounds like, as long as it equal or lesser valver then the adverage of the 5 itmes you pay for.

Good program you got going bryan, i'm still waiuting to get all my shit together so it will be a week or two before i call you up.

(Smooth_Imports)

Can you pm me your address. I have a valve cover I want powered cover. A SI Blue color. Thanks again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back