Powdercoating Valve Covers and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Jun 14 2005, 11:21 AM
so let me get this strait, if i buy 5 powder coating sessions, i can get a sixth for free?
[post=512012]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes (up to a $25 value), or I will send you a $20 Gift Card to a Gas Station or Restaurant of your choice. But remember, you don't have to buy 5 sessions yourself. In fact, you don't even need to buy one. All you need to do is refer people to me that would like a valve cover coated. Once five people have completed an order that came by your word of mouth, then that is when you get your gift. You could choose to have your cover powdercoated as your gift (a $25 value).

Originally posted by Lender69@Jun 14 2005, 10:02 PM
Can you pm me your address. I have a valve cover I want powered cover. A SI Blue color. Thanks again. :D
[post=512301]Quoted post[/post]​

PM sent :thumbsup:

Originally posted by smooth_criminal+Jun 14 2005, 11:58 AM-->
92dxhatch
@Jun 14 2005, 10:21 AM
so let me get this strait, if i buy 5 powder coating sessions, i can get a sixth for free?
[post=512012]Quoted post[/post]​

that what it sounds like, as long as it equal or lesser valver then the adverage of the 5 itmes you pay for.

Good program you got going bryan, i'm still waiuting to get all my shit together so it will be a week or two before i call you up.

(Smooth_Imports)
[post=512033]Quoted post[/post]​

No problem Mike. Take as long as you need. You have all my information, so I know you won't have a trouble getting ahold of me :thumbsup:

Originally posted by brotharon@Jun 14 2005, 11:22 PM
Sounds like a great deal. I will be getting my spare valve cover out to you the end of this month!
[post=512315]Quoted post[/post]​

Excellent, just let me know whenever you are ready.

Just coated a 95 LS cover with a Bronze Metallic and Clear Topcoat. I took alot of pictures and the cover turned out amazing. I'll be uploading those pictures tomorrow evening.

:thumbsup:

This sucks I want to get mine done. I have a b16 but I think mine is the red GSR 1 or maybe even the type r. But mine has been cut to expose cam gears.

I just can't handle the downtime right now. When I can or get another cover i'll hit you up.

Can you powdercoat other stuff. I got a small piece of metal like thick aluminion steel that holds 4 guages in my dash. Its polished but i'd like to color it. I got a spoon brake resvior cover i'd like colored. I'd like my iceman CAI intake to be colored if you can its like a aircraft plastic. I also got sway bars and tie bars and other small stuff i'd like done.

What kinda turnaround downtime time would I have?

If everything goes smoothly, I can have your valve cover out and shipped after two days of having it. So there is minimal downtime in your part.

I can coat other things, but I would need to see pictures or something. I believe I have a GSR cover laying around here that I could coat and ship to you so you don't have any downtime. Once you get my cover, you can ship me your old one.

Let me know. Bryan

Send me all your info to maddenchamp1978@aol.com

I'm gonna get a uncut GSR cover from a friend tonight for 40 then have you coat it.

I will then send you my cut cover to have coated has soon has this 1 returns and probably resell the uncut 1.

I don't have pics of the small parts but the valvecover is way bigger except swaybars etc. I'd love to have my iceman CAI coated its aircraft plastic blue but my batter burned a whole into it because it was touching the terminal. I'm about to fix it with fiberglass or bondo or maybe both but its only minor. Anyway let me know.

If I recieve your info in time i'll hopefully send out the GSR cover tommorow.

What colors do you have and if you have pics of work you've done with those colors that'd be great. I'm looking for 99-00 SI Electron blue,some sorta red, or something to match bronze rota slips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back