Power Enterprise timing belt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

I've been looking at the Toda timing belt for replacing my aging stock belt and I was told by the guy I'm buying some cam gears from on HT that Power Enterprise makes a belt that is just as good as the Toda and only $135 instead of $180

anyone know any more info on Power Enterprise belts, or any general info about them as a company and their products?

thanks

Power Enterprise makes some really nice products. It mostly depends on which color you want, red or the Power Enterprise light blue. The quality of both are more or less equal.

I have a Toda timing belt which is very stout.

I wouldn't run anything but an OEM timing belt. Be it 130hp honda or a 1300hp honda.

I know that oem Honda is good stuff, but it seems like if I'm going to be putting a new belt on anyway, and it will be on there for at least 6 years this might be a time where spending a bit more to have something that is zero stretch might be a good idea... maybe not

but long story short, Power Enterprise is pretty reputible and as good as the Toda belts?

are the ITR belts any different from a standard b16 belt as far as materials go... I know that there are dimensional differences but does it come from the same rubber stock essentially?

Back