Power lock/window swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ihatemyprelude

Have a dx just trying to get power windows/locks/mirror working right.

I have the window switch but no plugs.. Where in the world would i go about buying plugs for the window switch? Any way around this? Will 92-95 plugs with 96-00 switch panel? Any window switch the same from a integra/civic or accord/lude?
Dont want to use some ghetto switch hidden somewhere i like oem look...

in my experiences swapping out manual for power isnt worth all the hassle that you put into it. its kinda like adding a sunroof. everyone i know that has added a sunroof has had them leak.

but if your completely set on having them then your going to first have to rewire your car for them, routing the wires so they will not chafe or get smashed when your open and close the door, and for all the plugs and whatnot just go to a junk yard or salvage place. you will find them cheap there and might even be able to get the entire panel to put right in your car so you dont have to do any cutting and measuring and trying to get it look just right. it will already be there.

I'm doing the swap this summer (waiting for a recycler to buy a 93-95 EX coupe)

EX door panels
I'm using all the rails and motors for the PW
Door lock components
EX door jam boot and plugs mounts (or what ever they are called)
And we're pulling the dash to get the whole harness out so I can pull out the plugs/wires to fuse panel and PW/PL actuators

It is plug and play after I make shift a protective covering for the wires

There's is other ways but i am doing mine as OEM as possible. My Si should have came with PW/PL anyways!!

Pull carpet back to run the new harness on the bottom of the firewall and replace/mount EX stuff

We'll see how extensive it is. I figure it will take a Saturday and some beers

Back