1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

power options

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by rondogg779, Jun 11, 2013.

1. rondogg779

rondogg779 New Member

Got a 97 civic I plan on building a bit but is my dd and family car do trying to keep ac for now. I was wondering of any bolt ons I could throw on it to help me out while ac is on. On a not of a budget but want quality and bang for the buck. Thanks in advance.

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

No budget? Big turbo?

3. rondogg779

rondogg779 New Member

I was trying to avoid that right now were throwing a turbo on the accord as we speak.so somewhat of a budget just wondering if there were less drastic actions to take to compensate for the ac. I am contemplating having done head work done as well as a cam
    swap.

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Well, there's really NO mod that HAS to delete the AC. You can always keep it, you just have to plan around it. No big deal.

5. rondogg779

rondogg779 New Member

Sorry need to rephrase. I am trying to build a little more power to compensate for the lack of it while the ac is on.

6. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

check the oil, close the hood, save up for a real swap, get a complete swap , b-series , shit even a f22 is ballsy in a civic, overhaul the engine, replace all the seals etc, drop it in all at one time, your going to gain under 15whp through budget bolt ons, you could allways go with a cam swap if you wanted to keep your stock motor

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted