power options

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rondogg779

Got a 97 civic I plan on building a bit but is my dd and family car do trying to keep ac for now. I was wondering of any bolt ons I could throw on it to help me out while ac is on. On a not of a budget but want quality and bang for the buck. Thanks in advance.

Got a 97 civic I plan on building a bit but is my dd and family car do trying to keep ac for now. I was wondering of any bolt ons I could throw on it to help me out while ac is on. On a not of a budget but want quality and bang for the buck. Thanks in advance.

No budget? Big turbo?

I was trying to avoid that right now were throwing a turbo on the accord as we speak.so somewhat of a budget just wondering if there were less drastic actions to take to compensate for the ac. I am contemplating having done head work done as well as a cam
swap.

Well, there's really NO mod that HAS to delete the AC. You can always keep it, you just have to plan around it. No big deal.

Sorry need to rephrase. I am trying to build a little more power to compensate for the lack of it while the ac is on.

check the oil, close the hood, save up for a real swap, get a complete swap , b-series , shit even a f22 is ballsy in a civic, overhaul the engine, replace all the seals etc, drop it in all at one time, your going to gain under 15whp through budget bolt ons, you could allways go with a cam swap if you wanted to keep your stock motor

Back