1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power Seat Belt

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by Self Sufficient, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Self Sufficient

Self Sufficient Junior Member

my sister recently bought a civic 91 i believe, when she bought it the drivers side power seat belt worked fine, then last week stopped working, the passenger side still works correctly. but yesterday while we were driving along it started up went about halfway up and stopped again, and now doesn't do anything again. could anyone tell me what the problem might be, and how to fix it. thanks in advance.

2. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

I am almost 100% sure that Honda has a lifetime seat belt warranty on your car. Just go to the dealer and have them fix it. I had the drivers side belt in my car replaced for free.

3. Self Sufficient

Self Sufficient Junior Member

right on, i'll do that tomarrow, i'm going there anyway to look at a new car.

4. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

See if they will fix it, its worth it since seat belts aren't something to fuck around with.

5. cws13

cws13 Senior Member

if it a motor failure this is not considered and you will pay to have it diagnosed at least if you don't fix it. The auto belts have Honda loopholes, manual ones are definately warranty for life.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted