I own a 93 LS, about a week ago i was driving home from the store and my radio started turning on and off by itself, this provoked me to check my cluster and sure enough my battery light was on. So i got home, got drunk and forgot about it lol, the next day when i went to crank my car it started up really slowly, like it didnt have much power, yet again my battery light was on. So i shut the car off popped the hood and checked my connections, they all seemed fine. This lead me to bealive my Alternator went out. After i realized that i decided not to drive it for the time being, when i last put the key in the ignition a week ago, the battery still had enough power to atleast turn the radio and lights on, just not crank the engine. but today i went out to check on it, put the key in the ignition, turned it so that just my power would come on, and nothing, my battery had no power what so ever. Does this mean that my alternator might be ok and somthing is draining my power? or can the battery lose what little charge it has left if it drops so low?