Power window box

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

feardrew

Hello everyone,
My 93 del sol has a funky problem with the driver side window. It is suppose to go down all they way when you push the window button down, however, mine often will not or will only go part of the way down then stop...

I bought a replacement black box that houses the relays and the electronics that tell the drivers side window motor to do what it's suppose to do, but I have no idea where this box goes in my car. The initial inspection did not yield good results.

Would any of you smart guys out there be able to help me out?

Thanks,
Drew

so the window works fine except the auto funtion dosent work? your saying the window should go all the way down automaticly when you push the button.try pushing twice quick and see if it works like tap it twice

Yeah, I've tried that, and just about all other combinations of tapping and holding. The only issue seems to be the automatic function of the window. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but it also moves much more slowly than the other windows, something I attributed to age and improperly lubed tracks.

Back