1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

power window issue

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by TeamUrbanChaos, Apr 21, 2005.

1. TeamUrbanChaos

TeamUrbanChaos Certified H22 Super-tech

is there some kinda of power window relay that controlls the switchs that roll the window down? becuase im having a problem with my power window in my car. my passenger side window in my 1992 honda accord lx does not roll down when i use the passenger side switch but it rolls down when i use the drivers side switch. ive replaced the switches about 3 times wiht other working switches and still nothing. no blown fuses or anything. i am able to roll it down using my drivers side consol swith but if im sitting on the passenger side and want to roll it doen it wont allow me to....any ideas?

2. dem134

dem134 Member

if you replaced the switch 3 times and the window worked afterwords every time and now it doesn't I would get a better switch.

3. 92dxhatch

92dxhatch Senior Member

check your wiring, if one switch works and the other doesnt, then thats a wiring issue, good luck

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted