1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power Window's in CRX

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by sk8er602, May 22, 2004.

1. sk8er602

sk8er602 Senior Member

Did any of the 88-91 CRX's have power windows and if not is there a easy wa t add them( like a door swap or kit). Thanks for all the help.

2. JDMPlaya

JDMPlaya Senior Member

There are plenty of aftermarket kits you can buy for pretty cheap.

3. SnailTrail

SnailTrail Junior Member

don't waste your $$$ on aftermarket POS. i tried that and their solenoids were pathetically small/underpowered. My friend used PW from a 4dr EF , just switch the bottom rail, and use 2 PASSENGER SIDE solenoid motors cuz dr side will be overused and die out faster. use your stock hardware. Then grab the switches if you want, and drop wires. Should take about same time as alarm install or LEss. :snail: . thats from 88-91 model civics. i don't know if 92-95 solenoids will fit.

4. sk8er602

sk8er602 Senior Member

Thanks for the help

5. xs2kx

xs2kx Member

a jdm power window kit would work too....there nice cause you have the oem controls that fit in crx door panels with some modification...might be alittle bit more money but well worth it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted