Power window's?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96ekhatch

I knwo everybody pretty much hates me but, Does anybody know if i take the door panel's and window regulator's off of a da integra that has power window's would i be able to hook it up into my ef hatch and run the power window's? Could i put the back seats in my ef hatch from the da integra too?

this is my reply...dont do it. i had a 98 hb and it had some after market power windows in it, its all shitty. when you get in and start dinking with the internals of your doors it gets messy, for me anyways. if you are serious about it try to get what would match up the best, like the parts from an ex or lx with power windows. i always wanted to just swap doors all together, seems like less of a hassle in the long run.

I have a 1990 civic hatch and the parts that i would be using would be from a da integra or even a 1989 civic coupe with power window's cause both should bolt right up. I just didn't know how much wiring would be involved or if the car is already built with the plug's for it. I know mine wasn't an si and behind the dash there was a plug for the little clock that the si's come with so it plugged right up.

Last edited:
I would recomend agenst it as an Auto Glass installer, it would be a pain in the ARS to do and be easyer to buy some doors :p

just buy aftermarket if available. Your talking about a totally diferent style of glass and size here.

nobody hates you, just learn to not be a douche. everybody HATED injen. now he's bearable.

the only reason i was arguing before is cause i've seen it work more then once and be very good ya know and seeing is believing. But i just didn't know if they would work i know that da integra parts will work on a ef like the rear seats and front seats and center console and a bunch of other stuff, but i didn't know if they would. I need new door panels mine r ripped a little and i figured that would be a nice upgrade. but i guess not i'll just have to find some normal one's, how about door panel's off of an ef civic coupe that has power window's would they work?

i can find out or get a friend to help me i just need to know if they would work like if they would fit and everything and all i'd have to do is bolt everything up and wire them up.

Back